Thursday, February 16, 2012

Summer Time

2011 was a tough year. There were a few things I had to let go and my blog (which = photography for me) was one of them.

So this year I need to get my mojo back. I would not dare to say this is going to be a GREAT year, but it will be different to the year before.

I will dust my camera off and get clicking and I will enjoy the pleasure of walking (and not so much the challenge of running).

A few pictures from the very reluctant summer we have had down under..


Australia Day at Ettalong

I have converted this into a water colour

What do you think?

Beautiful Crowdy


Wamberal and another water colour conversion


Love finding old boats


Christmas Eve, Beth finding some sunshine



Annaliese & Bella at North Avoca



Terrigal

5 comments:

  1. I think that a lot of us need to find ways to get our mojo back. I know that I am one of them. All of these pictures are wonderful and just what you need to start feeling great.

    Please visit My Webblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to come here in the Philippines :D there are many beautiful beaches here not only in Boracay :D

    ReplyDelete